Thanks for the input and advice Tim. I own all the index plates as I had
Cindy get them made along with pretty much everything else that
they still made or had available.  So I am a total control freak and worked
in the Tooling dept at WoodCraft Industries inc. for  27 years
so I have instilled in my mind 10ths thousands on the tooling side and
thousands on the moulder side. So a little anal on the accuracy.
It kills me some days lol.  So point is I'd love to create that one that
mounts underneath.