have to say, the good thing about those Legacy "legs"(as Legacy called
them...the red, vertical pieces that connect the bottom rail with the top
rail) is the fact that you could adjust the front-to-back orientation of
the top rail to achieve a better parallel setup of the two top rails to
each other... this was critical to me and my setup, and I was fortunate
that I had extra legs to use when putting my machine together... wish I
could buy more... Curtis, I noticed in the last picture(the one with the
wooden stop block), that what looks like the middle of your machine, there
is a flat, red piece of metal connecting the lower rail to the top rail...
is this a Legacy piece?... or a piece you made or modified?... also, nice
repurpose of the mechanical wire terminals on your mod... aluminum is a
great material to work with, but for the fact that it is not easily
weldable... Joe B.