projects and all so many possibility.
Have a good night.
C.A.G.
    On Saturday, June 13, 2020, 01:38:00 AM EDT, M.W.Foscue
<mwfos...@earthlink.net> wrote:

 <!--#yiv6724635696 DIV {margin:0px;}-->#yiv6724635696
body{font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,
sans-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}#yiv6724635696
p{margin:0px;}Hi Joe,I waited 10 minutes for you to post a comment.Seeing none,
I felt Curtis would like to hear from someone - you being his first choice, of
course (actually a tie among Tim K., Bill DownUnder, and you of course). Since
you were probably being tested for the Wuhan/ChiCom Virus and unavailable to
reply, I replied for you. That's what friends do - watch ur back for you.
LoL!Mac

-----Original Message-----
From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Jun 12, 2020 10:39 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: Some more stone turnings.

very nice designs... most are doable on our legacy equipment, but the 4th and
8th would be quite the challenge... but on today's CNC equipment, not difficult
at all... but then the issue is programming time... hey Mac!... why the
response off the original post?... LOL!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/271340929.11152.1592026677510%40wamui-napoleon.atl.sa.earthlink.net.