From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Dec 1, 2020 12:00 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: new here and selling

in regards to getting the 5/8-4 acme threaded rod that Legacy used in their manufacturing of their machines, here is the link to the company  Acme Screws & Threaded Rods | Dependable Acme Threaded Products  ... they are located in Westbury, New York(Nassau County, Long Island) ... this is the same company that supplied Legacy back in the day... not sure if there are shipping limitations though... I have purchased from them in the past and found them to be nice people to deal with... Joe B.