Arkady,
That was EASY for her.  It looks like she sent you the exact same info that I had requested from her on Tuesday morning.  I just hadn't gotten around to reading my email until several hours ago.  I bet she was wondering why two different guys were after the same info.  LoL!

From: Arkady Paka
Sent: Dec 1, 2020 4:32 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ACME Threaded Rod for LOMs - 5/8-4

Info from Annettes email

5/8" - 4P Stub Acme Rod X 6 ft. or 12 ft. $5.80 Per Ft.
Material: 1215 Low Carbon Steel Plain
Delivery - same/next day
Please note - 6 ft. can ship UPS - 12 Ft. must ship truck...

UPS does ship upto  96" - with packaging, and they can take longer, 108",  but they charge for LARGE package which is very expensive, just looked up and is $100.00 for large package and another $50.00 for PEAK large package, plus regular shipping charges - and do think Fedex is the same?

If you have FEDEX # to use, we can call for pickup, but they do charge to pick up...
Sorry, I don't know all of Fedex charges...

  Arkady from Ukraine.