From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Dan Krager
Sent: Sunday, 22 May 2022 4:04 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Trammel of Archimedes

I haven't scoured the archives so this, too, may be an old discussion.  Has
anyone made a trammel of Archimedes for ellipsoid shapes?  It has been a dream
of mine to be able to do a range of ellipsoid shapes under a router and they
are not hard to make.  One does not "need" a LOM to do such, but it would be a
lot easier on one.  And the minimum size would be much much smaller.

Having metal machining now available to me opens up new avenues and eventually
I will pursue making one for the LOM.  In the meantime,....

DanK

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/63bf7ee0-4bf6-40e8-949c-79b464f0499dn%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/63bf7ee0-4bf6-40e8-949c-79b464f0499dn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .