Hey Curt,

What size did you cut these at?
Funny I just dug out my diamond hole saws tonight as well and I will be
getting ready to
cut some more bone disks as well.
I also inlayed a ring for turning sometime this week on the regular lathe.
then once done there I trued up a spindle on the REVO HYBRID EXT and moved
to the
1200 and did some waves. the new indexing pin I threaded and installed
worked super good.
Making the CG wave attachment even better.
I will be trying a small scale wave on possibly my next bone turning as
well.
I also did some studying of the rotary table and numbered it for spacing.
more to come on that.
That will be for my clamping process. No bones about it. lol.
Super excited your getting some time to turn some bones too. I may try a
different glue for my
next shot.