Very nice work, Curt and a good improvement for truing up the disks.  Are
all the discs the same thickness?
If you really want to mass produce same thickness discs, there are ways. I
have used similar methods to get
same thickness wood discs.  I don't foresee myself doing bone work for a
long while yet.  Like Bill, too many
other shiny objects.
DanK