No worries, mate.  Bill can do math upside down and backwards.  I've just
posted more updates.

My goal doing all this is to be able to easily extend the capabilities of
my REVO LOM.  Specifically, the current shop project is restoring a wooden
hand plane that needs wooden threads typical of the era  3/4 - 6  (dia -
pitch).  I have a thread box, but it doesn't do well in the wood I have, so
the REVO is called to duty. But the pitch required on the wooden dowel is
not reachable with the standard gear set for the REVO even if I had all the
gears made that would fit it.  So the simplest route turned complex-- make
custom gears.  But I don't think I know anyone yet that can generate an
accurate DXF file without knowing the module of the gears. A DXF file
communicates the gear specifications from a drawing to a G-code generator
that operates a CNC device of some sort, be it laser, water jet, machining,
or 3D printer.  Any two gears that mesh must have the same module.  There
are two modules used on the most common LOMs, one for driver gear (the
little teeth) and one for the index gear (larger teeth).

So a milestone has been reached.  Now I will be looking for ways to
actually make the gear I need.  I have 1/8" acrylic sheets that I can
scroll saw to shape.  I also have machining tools capable of gear cutting,
i.e. mill and index head.  I'll poke around some before I get serious about
hiring someone to make the gears, but I won't turn down leads.
DanK