From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of cdkr...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 3:55 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Gear calculations

Hi guys,

Can anyone confirm my calculations of module for the drive gears and index
gears?

I calculate:

drive gear module = 1.05435

index gear module = 0.09722

These two numbers are in mm and are critical to the accurate production of
gears to work on the LOMs, specifically the REVO.

The formula I used is m = OD/(z+2) where m is module, OD is outside diamter,
and z is the number of teeth.

Thank you.

DanK

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/2443c385-c130-4fc0-aa44-c91b8974800fn%40googlegroups.com