In short, once I get the index module confirmed, yes.  Very accurate
gears.

I found an error in the module for index gears. I fat fingered the data
input to the formula and it's wildly wrong as posted. Google won't let me
edit the posting, so I have to upload another copy and post the new link.
Grrrr.

Corrected Pitch Chart
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VMgn4_ULTWml36mGCgiLYZmlS0gkcZQQuorgZR1XlkM/edit?usp=sharing>

DanK