Hello Dan
the profile was cut to the pattern of the template.once set, I can finely
adjust the cuts depth. then the cut following the templatewill only cut to the
depth it was set for. Yes on a very big profile change the cut will be somewhat
angled. but for most of what I am doing, this is not a problem.The very same
things can be done on the Legacy, if you cut form the side of the work piece,
vs cutting form the top as done under normal cutting.The 200's free floating Z
axis make following the template form the topof the work piece, where my 1000ex
will do it form the side.
C.A.G.
    On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 10:49:10 PM EDT, cdkr...@gmail.com