(Sorry guys!) Here is a side note on the same topic.
Uniformity, in my shop is the goal.  NO ONE machine is the best ,for everything.
I have set my shop to work with "ALL" the same equipment. I cantake a spindle
and move it to the lathe or either of my Legacy's with outchanging anything. So
I can move form the 200 to the lathe, and then ontothe 1000ex with out having
to change anything.  So even though the 200 has some issues with it, I can
easily compensate for this problem with either of my other machines.   EXAMPLE,
 Undercutting. I can sand the defects out on my lathe. and then go back, to
complete the job on either of the Legacy's .
Have a great day everyone.
C.A.G.

    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 09:17:58 AM EDT, Curt George