This seems relevant
<https://www.stopfakes.gov/article?id=How-Long-Does-Patent-Trademark-or-Copyright-Protection-Last>to

remanufacture discussion.  If I were'nt so close to EOL I would definitely
pursue making a few with a team.  Might still make at least the YZ
fixture.  I've pondered the significance of tilting the router on two axes
and have trouble getting my head around the need.  Would at least like to
have close up pictures or hopefully drawings of the XZ parts.
DanK