Is there a way to "Group messages by conversation" in Thunderbird. That would be really helpful.

Ward Walker wrote:
Marion,

I'm curious. If you filter the messages off into a folder, you can scan the
subject lines whenever you have time -- once a day, once a week, etc. The
scanning is even easier if you 'Group messages by conversation' (Outlook
Express terminology). Flag the keepers and delete the rest in bulk. Is that not
easier than reading through a single, long digest e-mail?

   Ward
----- Original Message ----- From: Marion McCall To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:14 PM

Sorry, but I will be one that will be unsubscribing. I can't stand to get fifty million individual messages, whether from Legacy or Rootsweb or anything else.. When I want to find something out, I will just have to go hunting in the archives.
  Thanks, Marion

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp