> One more thought - since I use TNG (The Next Generation of Genealogy
> Sitebuilding) to build my web site, I scrapped the idea of fitting
> everything neatly into Legacy's sentences.  TNG does not import the
> wording
> so I just put everything in the notes part of the event except the
> description, date, and place.  If/when I publish, I will (I'm sure)
> tediously custome design my own sentences to exactly fit what I am trying
> convey.  It's all a matter of how you plan to use your data that
> dictatates
> your choice of input.

So when you do publish do you plan on customizing the sentences and then
removing the 'notes'? Or is there some way to hide [[]] the notes for Legacy
but use them in TNG and vice versa for the sentence structures.

I'm also using TNG and struggling with 'having my cake' and 'eating it too'.
If you find a way to make both systems look good without too much re-editing
I'd love to hear about it.