To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Surname Prefixes - where to put?

Look at Aldfaer (a dutch free program)
Guido
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 11:29 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Surname Prefixes - where to put?

Hi, Everybody!

I try it again .......... Is there anyone who knows where I can put the Surname Prefixes (von, van, van den, von der etc.) in Legacy??????? 90 percent of my 10.000 surnames have a prefix. If no, is there anyone who can tell me a Genealogy Program which uses surname prefixes (English, pref. German) Not TMG - its too slow.

Thank you for any suggestion.

Eva