From: "Rob Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Argyll or Argyllshire?
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:42:29 -0400

This isn't really a Legacy question, but I am hoping someone could still
help me out.

Which is the correct way to record UK counties?

Ie. Argyll or Argyllshire

Ie Gloucester or Gloucestershire

Is there any rule as to when it is correct to use either form?

Thank you!

Rob Miller

Toronto, Ontario

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters