Thank you Sue, looks like it works.....\
Arnie in Forth Worth, TX

In a message dated 9/3/2006 9:03:58 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Laura, Arnie

Go to File, file maintenance, check/repair and it should solve this problem.

For more information on error solutions, go to Legacy home page, help centre
technical support, solutions by error number, and follow up on the one that
applies to you.

Regards
Sue in Western Australia

I am getting the same thing as you are getting, Laura. I hope we get and
answer soon. However, I did not do a "merging", it just started to happen
exactly as you describe with the three choices, Yes No Quit.

Arnie in Fort Worth

In a message dated 9/2/2006 3:22:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,