From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Update Installation
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:04:12 +0000

Richard, Glen, Laurence and Jane,
Thank you all very much for your suggestions. I was very patient and tried
several more times and waited over an hour each time and the installation was
still at 0%. I talked with the gentlemen who helps me locally when I have
computer problems. He seems to think the problem is "Dial Up Connection" and the fact I am attempting to down-load and install all the updates at one time (to bring the original 6.0 Deluxe program up to the 6.0.0.110 status. I never
had the problem when I would do each update as they came along.
It appears my answer may be to switch to High Speed Internet. I guess I need
to "get with" progress.
Thanks again for your suggestions and help.
Ruth G. Mohr

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters