Wilbur,

Are you sure you're not clicking on the setup icon?  If you right click on
the shortcut and select Properties, what does it show for the Target uner
the Shortcut tab?

There's no expiration on the Standard Edition.

What was the full path that Legacy v5 was installed to?  The default is
c:\Legacy and if that's where v5 was installed, then when you upgraded to
Legacy v6, it should overwrite the existing folder. If it was in another
path or with a different folder name, it's quite possible the upgrade didn't
recognize it.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.