I have a similar problem that has happened twice in the last week. I have
a child entered
to his parents and he shows up as their child in Family View, but when I
click on his name in Family View to bring him up as the main person, his
parents disappear and Legacy shows that he has no parents and no
siblings. Twice now, I've had to unlink him and re-link him in as a child
to his parents. This hasn't happened with anyone else in my database.
I've run File Maintenance to no avail.

Mary Moyer