From: "Jennifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] General Location Research
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:34:06 -0500

I really like the suggestion you made about using a web site for this
purpose. I had been avoiding using the web site feature in Legacy because I
was assuming it had to be published out on the internet visibly. I didn't
realize I could have a web site that only I (and any select people I chose
to share it with) could see.

As to the suggestion I made for more sorting/filtering options on the master locations screen...do you think that would be adding too much to the program
or bogging it down as well? Or was your response solely relating to the
first section of my post?