http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,123119/article.html
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jenny M Benson
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 6:42 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Help please!!

  Art  Sedddon wrote
  >Staring a couple of weeks ago, when I start Legacy I get a pop-up
  >starting to install "Easy CD and DVD Creator", which has long been
  >installed on my computer (as has Legacy), but every time I have to
  >click cancel repeatedly to finely get Legacy to run.

  You could try raising this on the forums for this product:

  http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showforum=98.

  Better still, from what I've heard of the program, you could uninstall
  it and get some better DVD-burning software such as Nero!
  --
  Jenny M Benson

  *** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***