Janis,

You can now click on "Add these comments to the source citation in reports" when entering the comments. If you do they do appear at the end of the source citation.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Janis Gilmore wrote:
I wish we had the option to have info that is entered in the Comments tab of
the Source Detail to sort to the end of the published source citation.

Has this been discussed? And have I expressed my thought clearly?

Janis Walker Gilmore
Pawleys Island, SC & Seattle, WA

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***