RICHARD SCHULTHIES wrote
I have never used Genbox, so don't know what the Legacy Pedigree report doesn't have. I just ran the P. report and it did exactly that. You may want to pick 4,5, or 6 generations to a page, but that doesn't seem to be your need. Are you asking how to create a more than 6 generations to a page, or making a 10 or 12 gen chart for on a wall. There a programs out there that do this. I haven't wanted them. The Ancestor report might be close to what you want. Which of the guesses
are closest to what you desire.

I *think* I understand what Candi was meaning: that if there is, for example a common ancestor who appears in 2 different places on the pedigree line, the fact that the person in "position A" is the same person as that in "position X" should be indicated.

I have just set up a test file with such a situation, where persons 2 and 10 on the chart were the same person. Under Report Options, Format, I ticked the box for "Don't repeat duplicate lines." When I ran the report under the name of person 10 it says "Duplicate line. See chart 1 position 2."

If Candi wants such an indication but also wants the full pedigree for that person repeating, I don't think it's possible.
--
Jenny M Benson

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***