-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sandra
Tyler Duncan
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 2:24 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] HTML

Hi Don if you mean me Sandra, I have my mail set to only send non-html but I

just hit reply ass I am doing in this message and if this one comes out HTML

then can someone tell me how to  shut it off on reply messages, please
Sandra

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***