Stuart,
I would have thought NATU would be an indication if a child was
Natural or not, but even though I do have plenty of Natural
relationships in my database, I don't have that code in my GEDCOM or
LEGACY export file.

None of those four codes appear in my export file. ASSO seems like a
witness function, which Legacy does not support. Maybe another program
exports that. Not sure about the other three.

Even though I wasn't able to help, I just wanted you to know your
letter did come out to the LUG - guessing no one else has an answer,
either. Perhaps the programmers would know.

Susan