Geetings again all,

Susan, you are right.  I am aware of all the Gedcom tags and  I wasn't
expecting an answer on what the tags should contain.  My question is,
has anyone mapped, that is taken all of the Gedcom V5.5 Standard tags
and linked them to the appropriate data entry point in Legacy.  I used
these four tags simply as examples of the Gedcom tags for which I
could find no logical data entry point.  There are many other
examples.

I have addressed this issue in part with a suggestion for an
improvement to Legacy in relation to it's exporting of V5.5 Gedcoms,
directly to Millenium.  This was only a couple of days ago and I
haven't received a reply.

For your information I have suggested to Millenium that as a part
solution, each event edit screen should indicate the relevant Gedcom
tag. This information must already be known to the programmers and
should be easy to implement.

I suspected that my question may prove difficult to everyone but the
programmers. But there are many listers with a greater knowledge of
Legacy than I and there are so many willing to give assistance.

Thank you all for your replies.

Stuart
Perth   Western Australia