  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of GeoSci
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 3:38 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] PDF files and Picture Center

Dave,
  Believe it or not - attach it as a SOUND FILE (change the file extension
to .pdf).  The file will be there - and viewable if you click on it.  I have
done this with many .pdf files of census records.
Keith

--

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: GeoSci64 at gmail dot com