Hi Myrna,

I'm not sure whether there is a problem with Gedcom export. I'm not aware of it but can't check at present as I'm rebuilding my computer and Legacy isn't back on yet.

You don't Open Gedcom files in Legacy, you import them. Could that be the problem and they are there?

Or have you not actually completed the creation but Saved the Options you want thinking you were creating the Gedcom?

Hope that helps,
Cathy