Loran,

I agree completely with your advice about playing around with any new program
to see how it works, and you are quite right, most are very hard to "break".
I would just add a couple of things which may help newcomers:
1) Included in the Legacy download is a sample file which is well worth playing
with
2) In Legacy the help pages always give the most uptodate advice and are easy
to search.

Good luck with your explorations.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/