Heather,

That was the point which Cathy made. I was only suggesting that if a timeline
had already been written as, say, a text file then it could be put into the
Legacy format without retyping it all by replacing two attributes.

This I have done myself with a list of franchise developments in the UK - saved
a heck of a lot of time by using search/replace in my WP.
It's now in the Blogs on my website

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/