WHAT!!??  I was afraid this was the answer.

As wonderful as this program is for the collection-storage-retrieval of
genealogy data (and it truly is), we have some ways to go to be fully
useful for source record management---the full other half of the
genealogy equation as Geoff will attest to.

I wrestle with these issues being over-the-edge for a program designed
to keep names, dates, and places in one sock.  Maybe it's too much to
expect of one program.

But Legacy is nearly there--it is SOOO close--with just a few
modifications it would be the total package.  Shaky gap-filling programs
like Clooz would be yesterday's news.  Or, worse, using data base
programs like Access or OO Base to mess with data structure wouldn't be
necessary.

PLEASE, along with GLOBAL CHANGE OPTION FOR PICTURE CENTER   and
ALPHABETIZED FILE-ID REPORT,  please add   PICTURE CENTER TO LINK
PICTURES TO SOURCE DETAIL   to your writing campaign ("Suggest A New
Feature").    Lots of voices will be heard.

These three features will move Legacy to the next level in your
genealogy record management world.

If you have any questions on how much these features would improve your
genealogy record collection or would like a method of phrasing any of
these for "Suggest A New Feature", please email me off LUG.

Gary
Near St Louis MO USA