-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 8:07 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Picture Center Updates to Individual
Records--and Source Detail

Olds-Wills-Anderson-Simonson Hodges-Harris-Liikala-Jukkara wrote:
> PLEASE, along with GLOBAL CHANGE OPTION FOR PICTURE CENTER   and
> ALPHABETIZED FILE-ID REPORT,  please add   PICTURE CENTER TO LINK
> PICTURES TO SOURCE DETAIL   to your writing campaign ("Suggest A New
> Feature").
If you have submitted these requests, the staff are already aware of
them.  I hardly think that
annoying the heck out of them with a ballot-stuffing campaign will prove

to be more effective.

> Lots of voices will be heard.

If it were that simple, we would have been able to enter same-sex
partnerships a very long
time ago, since that requires no new code but merely the removal of an
inappropriate edit check.

> If you have any questions on how much these features would improve
your
> genealogy record collection or would like a method of phrasing any of
> these for "Suggest A New Feature", please email me off LUG.

Spam is not the answer.

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these
features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp