On the Family/Pedigree views, on the particular person, click the icon that
looks like a temple.

On the descendant views, you can customize what is displayed by clicking on
Options - Customize Columns.  You can select a "BEPSC" column, or add
whichever one individually.  (Same with the index view)

Hope this helps!

Heather