"Link Proof" [for me] is that document which proves a link between two
individuals. Examples: (1) a marriage certificate proves a link between
husband and wife. (2) a birth certificate proves a link between child and
both parents. A county history, for example, that lists a family is not
proof but does allow one to enter the info while searching elsewhere for
link proofs.

I'm am NOT asking where to record marriage or birth certificates or other
link proofs of child-parent relationships - Legacy provides many ways and
places for doing this.

In Family View the "Marriage Information" block provides a good, easily
visible Link Proof of the marriage, and one click on sources confirms the
link.

In Family View - I'm seeking help as to how to see/show which child/children
have a Link Proof. I know I can check birth notes, events, notes (general or
research), etc to find the info. That can be very time consuming. I'm
seeking a "readily visible" or one click way to see this as I move thru the
screens. Any suggestions?

Regards, John
--
Genealogy - - - - - it's in my blood!