IMHO, you may have found that a situation that I also
don't like. When printing a Pedigree batch of 10-15
generations, the heading is changed to the #1 person
on each page, insteaded of 'Pedigree of John Smith
Page 14', which the way my other programs did it,
(kind of), which I liked. Or, I am not sure what you
are saying?
Rich