-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wayne
Martell
Sent: Saturday, 24 February 2007 3:01:AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Quoted Names

What do people do when there is more than one "known as" name as is the case

with my daughter.

Her full name is Kathryn Andrea Martell. Some people call her Kathryn, some
call her Kathy, some call her Kate, and I usually call her Kath. She
responds to all of them apparently not even noticing which one is being
used.

I haven't tested it but I am assuming that putting in more than one quoted
name would simply confuse Legacy and lead to confused and erratic results.

1:26:PM