Glenn,

Go to View - Master Lists - Source. On the right-hand side of the menu is a statement "Show Only." If the person has ticked one of the items such as "verified" then only that category will appear when you attempt to cite a master source. Sometimes people tick those boxes inadvertently.

Kay

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Kinkade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:26 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Master Source List Missing

I am trying to help a Legacy user in Dallas that has a problem with the
Master Source List. After opening Legacy if the source icon is selected in
the Family View it displays all sources that have been assigned to that
individual.  Both the "Edit Detail" and "Edit Source" will display the
source information.; however, if you want to add a new source and you click on "Cite a Master Source" the Master Source List is blank. Also, if you go
to View>Master List>Source the Master Source List is blank.

What do you do to retrieve the missing Master Source List?

Thanks for your help.

Glenn Kinkade