Min,

According to Legacy, the *only* acceptable syntax is MONTH Q YEAR ie. Mar Q 2007 with the spaces. Other ways are likely to give error reports.

Ron Ferguson



_____________________________________________________________________

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Publish with Open Office - My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/
______________________________________________________________________





From: "Min Chambers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [LegacyUG] About quarter dates....
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:43:49 +1100

Hi Cathy,

Further to the discussion about Q dates, after reading your last mail I checked my database and none of the dates I have entered as Q#, #### (year) show as "bad dates" under potential problems. However, all the dates I have entered like this relate to either births or marriages. Just now I have entered a death date the same way and it has shown up as a potential problem. I suppose the best way is to go back over and enter the ones I have as month/quarter/year.

Any clues as to why it works for births and marriages but not deaths?

Min

_________________________________________________________________
Txt a lot? Get Messenger FREE on your mobile. https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/



Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features 
not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at 
http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to