Min Chambers wrote
Further to the discussion about Q dates, after reading your last mail I checked my database and none of the dates I have entered as Q#, #### (year) show as "bad dates" under potential problems. However, all the dates I have entered like this relate to either births or marriages. Just now I have entered a death date the same way and it has shown up as a potential problem.

This is really odd!

I thought I'd just try what you have done to see what happened. I entered a Death date as Q1 1863 and it was accepted, but when I ran Potential Problems it flagged up the person's daughter and said "Mother's Death date is bad"! I then changed the person's birth date to the same format and got the same result - "Mother's Birth date is bad".

I would have expected it to say that format was a bad date, but why on earth does it attach the problem to the person's child, not the person themselves?

With my experience, I do not understand why you have had no problems entering Q# #### as Birth or Marriage dates.
--
Jenny M Benson



Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features 
not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at 
http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to