From: "Moira Pnematicatos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED] com" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Sourcing Sources
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:11:02 +0200

Hi everyone

I can't get into the mail archive the whole day today and would really like
to get on with what I am trying to do, so if this question has been asked
1000 times, I apologise!

How does one source a source coming from another gedcom? IOW, a gedcom that I am importing already has sources attached (which I want to keep) but would
like to perhaps prefix it with the gedcom's name.  Is this possible?

Regards
Moira

Txt a lot? Get Messenger FREE on your mobile. https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/