-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of leo
macdonald
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:05 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] U.S. County Verification

Hi Jill, if I am reading your first question correctly the word "of" appears

with the address in the location box and you want to get rid of the word
"of", if this is the case then you can go to the top of your screen and
select search>search and replace, in the "find where" box click the button
on the right side and scroll down then select "Lists-Location"; in the "Find

What" box enter "of" without the ""; in the "Replacement Text" box leave ths

blank, now click the start button. The search and replace screen will come
up, when is locates a location with the word "of" in it make sure that the
replacement line reads what you want before you click the replace button
because some locations  may start with Of in them, an example is Offaly,
Ireland. You would not want it to read faly, Ireland. I hope this works for
you.
Leo