I am publishing a genealogy book this summer. I have over a hundred sources
for our family history.  The graphic designer is done with the 300 page
book. II just need to provide the sources.

For some unknown reason, I moved all my info from Family TreeMaker to Legacy
a couple of months ago.

I want to include all sources for the all deceased relatives but have tagged
sources for living relatives (birth certificates, marriage certificates,
etc) for privacy issues. When I tagged them, I check the box and then hit
"excl" at the bottom of the page.

When I print the untagged sources (for the dead relatives) the tagged
sources also print.

Perhaps I don't understand the difference between tagged and excluded.

Does this make sense?

Thanks.

Donna