Type:  GEDCOM
Author:  Susan Daily
Title: Cullivans of New England and Dailys of Indiana
Publication Facts: Last updated Aug 2007; Ancestry.com

I ended up not putting anything into the source detail, but you probably
would want to choose to copy the data like UserID so someone can make the
connection between the person in your file and the one online. You may wish
to copy the page of data right into Detail Text tab, so it will always be at
your fingertips in case the tree gets removed or updated at a later date.

Message Board posts I tend to lump under my generic master source "Internet
Web Site". Then I make sure I type in the detail source the title of the
post, the person who wrote it, and the date of the post. Lastly, I try to
paste in the link. This is how one of my sources reads:

Master Source: Internet Web Site
Detail Information:  Rootsweb Leitrim Message Board post "Re: Parochial
registers of Cloone, 1820-1927, Diocese of Ardagh" by James Irvine dated 11
Feb 2006 7:39 PM GMT (Posted at
http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/YWC.2ACI/5298.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1.1 )

You could create a generic master source called "Rootsweb Message Board
Post", which is probably a good idea.

I hope these examples give you some ideas.
Susan