You're right Jennifer.  I've just got to somehow figure out how I want to
keep renumbering my files.  I'm working on some fourth and fifth generation
ancestors and I move back and forth a lot.  I need to look at my numbers and
give some thought to how to renumber.  Your info about numbers one to forty
for one parent and upward for the other parent makes sense and will help
me.  Glad to know there's someone else using the system.   I'm convinced
that over the long haul, this one will work really well.  I sure am getting
tired of putting the little round reinforcement circles for the holes
though.

Thanks,

Jim