-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dawn
Crowley
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 4:10 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sourcing Question

Welcome!  <G>

If you haven't done so yet, you may want to set up an email filter so
your Legacy mail goes directly to one folder.  I also have a Legacy keep
subfolder where I put email that I'll definitely want to see again.  The
archives (see the link at the bottom of every email) are also very handy.

Dawn

marilyn E B wrote:

>Dawn,
>
>Thank you, as I know my questions are at such a beginner level that
>they may seem too
>rudimentary to require an answer.
>
>Marilyn
>
>On 9/8/07, Dawn Crowley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>That's what I do.  Others may have other methods.  I also include the
<SNIP>