*From:* Elizabeth Cunningham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
*Sent:* 09/11/2007 10:20:51 PM +1200
*Subject:* [LegacyUG] UPSET BY MESSAGES?? -- SUGGESTION for procedure.

I am reasonably comfortable with many aspects of computer use, especially spreadsheets, but there are others on whch I draw a complete blank. HTML is one. I am evidently not sending in HTML, at least it is not showing up on the screen that way, but I have no clue about how I would turn it on or off.

Isn't it at least possible that people who send in HTML are doing it accidentally, and do not mean to offend"

         Elizabeth C