~mn~

From: GeoSci <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I have been working on correcting errors in my Master Location List.  I keep
finding wrong locations - with NO ONE in the "Show List" (in other words - I
have corrected the error).  Is there a way to have Legacy REBUILD the list -
eliminating the empty (unused) locations (which are mostly errors anyway)??
Thanks
Keith